GIS Web Apps
Every day, knowingly or otherwise, millions of people engage with a geographical information system; Google Maps crowdsources live traffic data from millions of Android phones, Tinder -- the dating app which shows potential matches based on location -- reports over one billion interactions a day and, thanks to wearable tech like Fitbit, millions of exercise fans can track their fitness on a cross-platform dashboard which implements XYZ data.
After years in the hands of a specialist few, spatial data is now hitting the mainstream with a vengeance and 3XE wants to help organisations of all shapes and sizes get in on the action. Here are some reasons to choose a GIS web app from 3XE:
- Integrate models into your data pipeline to get automated outputs as data changes.
- Location aware
- Leverage the GPS/AGPS in users’ devices for data collection.
- Have data exported and summarised in a format and file type that suits your requirements.
- Work on any device with a web browser, desktops, tablets and phones. Even if the device is offline.
- User groups
- Manage who can see, add and quality assure data.
- Collect data from the users of your app.
- Personalised cartography
- Map design that fits your branding and the purpose of your application.
- Data visualisation
- Represent your data as interactive graphics which help your audience engage and indentify trends.
By commissioning a GIS web app from 3XE your scientists, employees, customers, volunteers or citizens can contribute and consume open-format spatial data across devices without a degree in the Earth Sciences. And, if you are a non-profit, we will even make the code open source.